Mark Four Enterprises Inc of Fairfield, New Jersey did not honor the warranty on windows purchased and installed by them.This year I had a problem with the hermetic seal on three of the eleven windows.

The hermetic seal is covered under the warranty 100% for repair or replacement for a ten year period. However, they refuse to honor the warranty without cost to me, they want me to pay a $150.00 inspection fee which is not in the warranty and an additional $282.00 installation fee.

Mark Four is a Sears Authorized Contractor.Don't use them they are not reputable.

Had an Experience with Mark Four Enterprises?

Comments

Pulte Homes - Water problems in basement Pulte Homes "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..." Read more Lgi Homes - Brand New LGI home has way too many problems Lgi Homes "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..." Read more Americas Home Place - A bad experience for my family and I. Americas Home Place "America's Home Place built our home and we moved in on November 26, 2012. On December 26, 2012 the foundation broke. Can you believe it one month after we moved..." Read more THANK YOU RHINO SHIELD OF JACKSONVILLE FOR SATISFYING MY COMPLAINT Rhino Shield of Jacksonville "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..." Read more Accurate Engines - Tony from sales is rude and a liar. Never returns calls. Accurate Engines "I ordered 5.4 long block. I also ordered a new oil pan another 80$ . Long story short got my motor after a month and a half of calling when..." Read more Any Rv Parts - False advertising - Poor customer service Any Rv Parts " I have had only one transaction with Any RV Parts and unfortunately it was a very negative experience. I urgently needed a water pump for my rig and ordered..." Read more Catalog Favorites - I'm very disappointed with your customer service Catalog Favorites "My husband tried to order the NFL pants for the Cowboys. After much conversation with a customer service rep she said that their company has never sold nor offered those..." Read more Fashionmia - Horrible Fashionmia "Do not order from this company, a waist of hard earned money... took forever to receive a order I paid express shipping on and the product is horrific my cost..." Read more